NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THE BEAR MOUNTAIN MULE DEER HUNT GIVEAWAY/SWEEPSTAKES. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
By participating in the BIG Outdoors Bear Mountain Mule Deer Hunt Giveaway Sweepstakes ("Sweepstakes"), you ("entrant" or "you") agree to abide by and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor, which are final and binding in all respects and not subject to appeal.
- ELIGIBILITY. The Sweepstakes is offered and open only to legal residents of the United States of America and the District of Columbia (U.S.), excluding Florida and New York, and legal residents of Canada, excluding Quebec. Void elsewhere and where prohibited by law. Employees, directors, and officers of The BIG Outdoors and its affiliates, subsidiaries, suppliers as well as the immediate family members (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and/or those living in the same household of each such employee, director, or officer are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes.
- SPONSOR. The Sponsor of the Bear Mountain Mule Deer Hunt Giveaway Sweepstakes is The BIG Outdoors, LLC 461 East 1000 South, Suite B Pleasant Grove, Utah 84062("The BIG Outdoors" or "Sponsor").
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD. Sweepstakes entry period ends March 26, 2021 at 11:59PM (all times are Mountain Daylight Time ("MDT"). A random drawing will occur on or about March 29, 2021. All entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period.
- PRIZES AND ODDS OF WINNING. The Sponsor will award one prize ("Prize"). The total approximate retail value ("ARV") of Prize is $8,500. Entrants must submit their entries in accordance with these Official Rules. Deadlines are identified under "SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD." No purchase is necessary to win. The odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. It is expressly understood that Sponsor is under no obligation to the entrants, potential winners, and winners, other than as expressly set forth herein.
- ENTRY FOR SWEEPSTAKES.
- Online Method: Access the application on The BIG Outdoors website www.thebigoutdoors.com during the "live" hours of the expo. You must provide the required information as instructed to complete the application. Sponsor is not responsible for technical or human malfunctions of any kind in processing applications online.
- TAXES, LICENSES, TAXIDERMY, MEAT PROCESSING, OTHER COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH HUNTING AND TRAVEL COSTS ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER(S). Winners are solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes, fees, or other costs, including, without limitation, any travel or transportation costs, associated with the receipt and use of any Prize.
- GENERAL CONDITIONS. Prizes are not transferable, and are not redeemable for cash and there are no substitutions for any Prizes; however, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute Prizes of equal or greater value. The winner of the prize is responsible for filing any and all taxes and/or paperwork required. Sponsor is not responsible for and the winners will not receive the difference, if any, between the actual value of the prize at the time of award and the ARV stated in these Official Rules or in any Sweepstakes-related correspondence or materials. The depiction of the Prizes in any advertising or promotional materials may not reflect the actual Prizes delivered to the winners.
- CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION.
- By entering, you (i) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules including all eligibility requirements, and (ii) agree to be bound by the decisions of Sponsor which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Entrants who have not complied with these Official Rules are subject to disqualification and their entries will be void.
- If a dispute arises regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder or email address provided at time of entry and he/she must comply with these Official Rules. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
- Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any entrant's registration in the Sweepstakes if Sponsor determines or suspects that the entrant has attempted to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception, or other fraudulent, deceptive or unfair playing practices. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, modify, or suspend this Sweepstakes at any time if fraud, technical failures, or any other errors or other causes corrupt the administration, security, integrity, or proper play of the Sweepstakes. In the event of cancellation, Sponsor will select potential winners from among all eligible entries received up to the time of such cancellation, in a manner determined by Sponsor to be fair, appropriate, and consistent with these Official Rules.
- Sponsor does not warrant that access to the Sweepstakes will be uninterrupted. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems that may arise, including but not limited to: (i) lost, interrupted, inaccessible or unavailable networks, servers, satellites, websites, or other connection, availability or accessibility problems arising in connection with or over the course of the Sweepstakes; or (ii) failed communications or communications that are jumbled, scrambled, delayed, or misdirected computer, telephone, or cable transmissions or hardware or software malfunctions, failures, or difficulties; or (iii) failure of personal computers and/or software and hardware configurations, any technical malfunctions, failures, or difficulties, printing errors, clerical, typographical, or other errors in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, the processing of mail or entries, the offering or announcement of the Prize or in any Prize notification documents; or (iv) any other errors of any kind relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, whether human, mechanical, clerical, electronic, or technical in nature; or (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of information, or the failure to capture any information in connection with the Sweepstakes; or (vi) damage to a user's system occasioned by participation in this Sweepstakes or downloading any information necessary to participate in this Sweepstakes.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY. Sponsor and each person or entity supplying Prizes awarded under this Sweepstakes and their respective affiliates, employees, officers, directors, shareholders, agents, representatives, successors, assigns, and licensees ("Released Parties") shall not be liable for any property loss, damage, personal injury, or death or any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy, resulting from participating in this Sweepstakes or from the acceptance or use of the Prize awarded. Any dispute shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action. As a condition of entering, you agree to release the Released Parties from any and all liability, loss, or damage incurred with respect to participating in the Sweepstakes or the awarding, receipt, possession, and/or use or misuse of any Prize or any travel or activity related thereto; and that under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental, consequential, or any other damages (other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses) from Sponsor, and in no event will you be entitled to receive attorneys' fees or court costs. Some jurisdictions may not allow certain limitations on damages, so some of these restrictions may not apply to you.
- LIABILITY/PUBLICITY RELEASE. If a potential winner or transferee fails to execute an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within ten (10) days of Sponsor issuing such affidavit and release and prior to receipt of the respective Prize, the potential winner or transferee forfeits the Prize. Except where prohibited by law, by submitting an entry and participating in this Sweepstakes, an entrant hereby irrevocably transfers, grants, and assigns to the Sponsor, its affiliates, and its respective successors, assigns, and licensees (unless prohibited by law), the worldwide right in perpetuity to use entrant's name, address (city and state/province of residence), likeness, voice, photograph, and statements relating to the Sweepstakes or Sponsor in any and all media for any advertising and promotional purposes without additional notification or compensation, as well as on the Sponsor's website in connection with this Sweepstakes and other promotions, and hereby releases Sponsor and any entity acting on behalf of Sponsor from any liability with respect thereto.
- All potential winners may be required to fill out all appropriate paperwork prior to receiving a prize. Failure to properly execute such paperwork may result in potential winner forfeiting the Prize in Sponsor's sole discretion.
- GOVERNING LAW. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Utah, without regard to conflicts of law principles. All entrants consent to the jurisdiction and venue of the appropriate state or federal court located in Utah.
- PRECEDENCE. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in other Sweepstakes materials (including, without limitation, any point of sale, online or print advertising), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail.
- INFORMATION. A copy of these Official Rules can be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to: The BIG Outdoors - Rules Request, 461 East 1000 South Suite B, Pleasant Grove, UT 84062. A list of the official winners can be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to The BIG Outdoors - Winners List, 461 East 1000 South Suite B, Pleasant Grove, UT 84062. Vermont residents may omit return postage.